- Reading Flatland
- Contributed Paper in "Mathematics and the Arts". MathFest, San Jose, California. August 6, 2007.
- Mathematics and the Love of God: An Introduction to the Thought of Simone Weil
- Presented at Fourteenth Conference of the Association of Christians in the Mathematical Sciences. May 29, 2004. Published in the conference proceedings.
- Republished in inaugural issue of The Journal of the ACMS, 2004.
MAA Reviews of
- Hyperbolic Geometry from the Local Viewpoint by Keen and Lakic (8/18/08)
- Braid Groups by Kassel and Turaev (10/13/08)
- Embeddings in Manifolds by Daverman and Venema (4/3/10)
- Hyperbolic Manifolds and Discrete Groups by Kapovich (1/14/11)
- Quantum Invariants of Knots and 3-Manifolds by Turaev (6/10/11)
- Knots by Burde and Zieschang (12/14/11)
- Knots Unravelled by Akveld and Jobbings (4/19/12)
- Introductory Lectures on Knot Theory by Kauffman, Lambropoulu, Jablan, Przytycki (8/24/12)
- Mostly Surfaces by Schwartz (12/17/12)
- Thurston's Work on Surfaces by Fathi, Laudenbach, Poénaru (3/7/13)
- A Primer on Mapping Class Groups by Farb and Margalit (6/14/13)
- The Geometrization Conjecture by Morgan and Tian (1/23/15)