MA122 — Series and Multivariable Calculus
This page contains various course materials for MA122 and links to
web sites that might be of interest. Most materials are in pdf format;
viewing them requires Adobe Reader, which you can download for free
at Adobe's web site, but which is probably already on your computer.
Online assignments are viewable on the
WebAssign page for our course. I
will announce these in class as well.
I'll be adding more of these as the course progresses.
- Need help with your homework?
Maybe Wolfram|Alpha can help.
- Wolfram MathWorld is more like an online encyclopedia of mathematics.
- Another nice one is PlanetMath.
- There are, of course, tons of sites that have calculus information, including many that have course notes, problems, and solutions. Google is your friend. There's also tons of free software of varying quality.
- The hardest way to make a million dollars: the Clay Institute's Millennium Prize Problems.
Fernando Q. Gouvêa ---- firstname.lastname@example.org